Sunday, July 19, 2015

Day 2: Am I Abiding in Christ?

Fellow Sisters,

We hope you enjoy Day 2 in your walk to become closer to your Savior. We invite you to take the time to ponder and reflect upon the following questions, scriptures, letters, and thoughts. 




Be thou humble
***
Fear thou not; for I am with thee; be not dismayed; for I am thy God; I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness. -- Isaiah 41:10
***
Good family life is never an accident; it is always an achievement
***
We are not human beings having a spiritual experience.... We are spiritual beings having a human experience.


You should all get the following bookmark on your doorstep; but if you didn't, let me know and we'll make sure you get it. 

Be sure to take time to record your thoughts. We hope you join us for Day 3 in becoming closer to our Savior. 

Feel free to share your thoughts in the comments below, if you'd like to.

Love,

Your Fellow Relief Society Sisters 



No comments:

Post a Comment