Friday, July 24, 2015

Day 7: How Do I Use My Words?

Fellow Sisters,

We hope you enjoy Day 7 in your walk to become closer to your Savior. We invite you to take the time to ponder and reflect upon the following questions, scriptures, letters, and thoughts. 




Thou shalt not go up and down as a talebearer among thy people: neither shalt thou stand against the blood of thy neighbour: I am the Lord. --Leviticus 19:16

How can I truly refrain from criticizing others and myself? How can I better say loving words to and about people? Do other people know I love them?
Once again if you didn't get this handout, let me know and we'll get it to you.
The Walk with Christ is halfway over. Take some time to record your thoughts and how you've changed on your journey with Christ.

We hope you join us for Day 8 in becoming closer to our Savior. 

Feel free to share your thoughts in the comments below, if you'd like to. If you want a copy of the letter, but didn't receive it let me know. :) 

Love,



Your Fellow Relief Society Sisters 

No comments:

Post a Comment